Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What team should be playing better and why aren't they?
"sharpshooter3" Wrote:ER....I think there in a slump right now mostly due to there attitudes..they all walk around like there "GODS" or something..which there NOT!!!.. if they all got attitude ajustments and played better team ball instead of being worried about who has the most points then they would be better..yeah its ok to have confidence but having to much isn't good!!!..Wink ....Pike Central could be alot better if there coach would relize who to play at the right times..........

I know the whole team personally and I will be the one to tell you that none of these girls walk around like they are gods. They are normal teenagers who practice hard and give their all in games. They don't go around acting any better or any differently than anyone else at school. I highly doubt that they are worrying about who has the points on the team. All the girls have pretty even numbers in the scoring department if you ask me. When Conley, Smith, and Hogston all have around 18 or so points, how is that not playing ball for worrying about point issues? It is good for people to have confidence because they play better if they believe in themselves and feel that others around them believe in them as well. No one at East Ridge worships or idolizes any teams so you have no need to say that they have big heads. They are down to earth and as normal as normal can get. In fact, they actually lack a social life sometimes for practices and games..I don't think that any of them have bad attitudes or are overly confident. I would love to know where you get your information from.
Messages In This Thread
What team should be playing better and why aren't they? - by thetribe - 01-25-2006, 09:02 PM