Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky football officially hires Mark Stoops
bossman313 Wrote:Jacob Hyde will do just fine at UK....But I dont agree with the recruiting startegy when if we believe we can go anywhere in the deep south and get quality players to commit to UK. I wish it would happen, but highly unlikely IMO. It would be nice to get a couple speedsters though. But I dont know why we would want a player in the deep south who isnt good enough to play for LSU, Fla. St., Florida, Georgia and Auburn. What are we going to get? I am glad we have Stoops whose family is from Youngstown. I hope he can recruit the greater Cincy area, Lousiville, and Indianapolis. I think this is our chance to upgrade our roster at this time. There are plety of talented players just north of us and I have to believe this has to be our recruiting base. I love the fact we went after a defensive minded coach. If we can get Brown to coach up a scoring offense we are in business. I personally would like to see Tim Couch named Quarterbacks Coach. He was best we have ever had and obviously knows how to play the position, especially in the Brown offensive scheme.

We are along way from being able to recruit the deep south with much success ,but I sure would love to see us be in the conversation with some of these kids.
Messages In This Thread
Kentucky football officially hires Mark Stoops - by insideinfo - 11-29-2012, 07:01 PM