Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands vs. Collins (4A State Championship) 11/30
Wise one Wrote:I would hope that the Collins players, coaches and fans come to PLAY TO WIN. That is what it is all about. I hope they come and play their hearts out and leave it all on the field. They should leave with no regrets. The Highlands players, coaches and fans should expect nothing less from Collins. Collins should show no mercy to Highlands, for that would be an insult to the players, coaches and fans of Highlands.

Just remember, Highlands is coming to PLAY TO WIN also. That is what it is all about. I hope they come and play their hearts out and leave it all on the field. They should leave with no regrets. The Collins players, coaches and fans should expect nothing less from Highlands. Highlands should show no mercy to Collins, for that would be an insult to the players, coaches and fans of Collins.

May the best team win.

I think you took my post a little wrong. What I was saying that HHS is used to all the going on with the State Championship. This is all new to the Collins kids. Another learning experience for them. Collins is planning on winning this game. This game could have both teams in the 40's.
Messages In This Thread
Highlands vs. Collins (4A State Championship) 11/30 - by Tommy2tone - 11-28-2012, 09:42 AM