Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your class has Privates and/or Independents...
charlie22 Wrote:Consider me a doubting Thomas at this point concerning the veracity of the bolded statement. But perhaps I can be convinced if you provide some specifics. What private school allegedly did what you claim? What was the name of your best player? Did the player tell his coach what happened and did he give the packet to his coach? Did the coach report it to the KHSAA?

I agree with you Charley......I can say that I offered 12 football players from Ensworth a quadrillion dollars each after they gave us a nice beat down in September but hat does'nt make it true. If the team that supposedly offered a player in KY a athletic scholarship is from a state other than KY then it could be true. It's legal in some states that divide private and public but if BigBad or whatever is user name is, is stating that it came from a KY private school then I don't believe it unless BigBad.would care to name names but I doubt he will since it never happened
Messages In This Thread
If your class has Privates and/or Independents... - by knighted - 11-20-2012, 03:22 PM