Poll: Should President Obama be impeached for what happened with Benghazi?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, he lied to the American people and covered something up.
45.45%
No, there's not enough evidence against the administration.
27.27%
We have to wait for a clearer understanding of what happened before making a decision.
27.27%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benghazi: Should Obama be Impeached?
TheRealThing Wrote:I saw the link and wondered what the point was for posting it in the first place, meaningless numbers without a basis for comparison. I'll give you some fiscal 'depth of field', let's take 1965. Two cheeseburgers a fry and milk shake cost a whopping .69 cents. It was nothing to pull up to a pump and ask for a dollar's worth of gas, at .29 cents a gallon that went pretty far. My car, an Impalla, was a nice car, for which I paid $300 dollars cash on the barrell head at a local dealership. The average house payment was only $95.00 a month (many folk's payment was more like $70.00 dollars) because one could buy a house for $15,000. A new home went for around $22,000, ($139.00 a month) and that would have been in a nice neighborhood BTW. If Mom spent $20.00 at the grocery store she needed help to get all the bags inside the house.

I see your penchant for posting about things of which you know nothing about has not abated. The 60's were the golden days of American history, I lived it and I know the difference. But, I'm sure you will feel compelled to dispute with me even though all you can do is look things up to gain a perspective from which to post from. And as I mentioned, high paying jobs were everywhere. I had my choice of Armco, Ashland Oil, or to enter an apprenticeship from among three building trades unions.
You were talking about the good ole 50-60's and failed to acknowledge the tax rate for the highest earners. Look at the top and bottom tax brackets. You do also realize that prices have went up on everything through the years, right? Are you saying prices, and wages should go back to the rates when you were a teen? How much were you making an hour when you were paying thoses prices?
Messages In This Thread
Benghazi: Should Obama be Impeached? - by vundy33 - 11-17-2012, 09:54 AM
Benghazi: Should Obama be Impeached? - by vundy33 - 11-17-2012, 10:04 AM
Benghazi: Should Obama be Impeached? - by vector - 11-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Benghazi: Should Obama be Impeached? - by nky - 11-18-2012, 01:46 PM
Benghazi: Should Obama be Impeached? - by TheRealVille - 11-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Benghazi: Should Obama be Impeached? - by vector - 11-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Benghazi: Should Obama be Impeached? - by nky - 11-20-2012, 10:49 AM