Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your class has Privates and/or Independents...
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:^^Read the post above the one you were pointing to.

Another, thing, who has longer history's of football? Corbin or Whitley County? Mayfield or Graves County? Paducah Tilghman or Heath (granted, Heath is merging with Lone Oak and Reidland to for McCracken County, but you get my drift)? Somerset or Pulaski County? Danville or Boyle County (granted, Boyle's success has been better the last 10-12 years, some, not much. Boyle has won 5 while Danville has won 3 Titles in that time span)?

I'm guessing that several small, independent (non football playing schools at that) merged together to form Whitely County, correct? Williamsburg was the only football playing school before the consolodation of Whitley County HS, or no?

Starting to see where I'm going with this?

Yes, Whitley has only been playing around 40 years while the other two are closing in on a 100.
I understand what you are saying. I see your point now, but its been so long since most schools in this state have merged that im not sure it matter anymore.
Messages In This Thread
If your class has Privates and/or Independents... - by RunItUpTheGut - 11-18-2012, 08:56 PM