Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BP to pay record penalty for Gulf oil spill
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Can you say HYPOCRITE, RV? :hilarious:

You are a real piece of work. What has it been, two days, maybe three, since you called me a liar, I proved you wrong, and then you refused to admit your mistake or to apologize?

You show nobody any respect on this forum and you deserve just as much in return. TheRealThing has shown more patience and more respect to you than you have any right to expect. You repeatedly remind us that you have absolutely no interest in having a civil discussion with anybody who disagrees with you and given your depth of ignorance on so many subjects, there will never be a shortage of people with whom you will disagree.
You didn't prove me wrong, you proved that someone else said there was a broken link also. All I saw when I went to linkedin was that there wasn't even a person by that named listed. So, as far as I know they were never there, and shouldn't have been named in the first place. He has the proof before him, though.
Messages In This Thread
BP to pay record penalty for Gulf oil spill - by TheRealVille - 11-16-2012, 07:04 PM