Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What team should be playing better and why aren't they?
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:yeah well i was going to go to the game but my dad wouldn't allow me to go to this game so ;-)...and im sorry that i don't like to drive to Boyle Co. or Boyd kinda dont have the gas if you will volunteer to drive me to these games ill be more than welcome to attend...I was one of few in the pep section when they were playing at home...Are you ever in the pep section if not where is your pride...point blank im more or the same of a PC than any other person...And in my eyes these girls could be playing better right now if all the distractions this year had not hindered that and you can't say that its not true...

Can't blame the distractions Slamma because THE distraction is now gone and this team has gotten better since - just because they haven't won isn't saying the game is not being played well. The Hawks have faced some mighty tough teams from what I hear. I haven't gone to all the away games but try to make what I can. I'm not dissing you for being unable to attend - just think you shouldn't speak about their play time if you aren't there to see the games. The girls are young and they make some "young" mistakes. In due time, I think this team under Coach's leadership will be a solid ball team.
Messages In This Thread
What team should be playing better and why aren't they? - by BleedsBlue - 01-24-2006, 10:23 AM