Poll: Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Covington Catholic
46.00%
Johnson Central
54.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic @ Johnson Central 11/9
It is that time of year when our old friends from up north come on here and say we have no chance, the teams and players from NKY are just better. We cannot play pass defense and the passing game will kill us. Hey we respect NKY teams and the tradition of Cov Cath. We know it will be a battle. But we know we can line up and play with you.

This game will be won on the line. If JC can get their run game going and keep the CC QB in check, I really like our chances. If CC can stop the run and their QB has all day to throw the ball, it will be a long night for JC. The Nest is one of the hardest places to play in KY so that helps JC. The Wild Card here is JC passing game. Although not totally refined, it has been much better this year than in previous years. We beat Ashland with it. It is a more surpise, home run type play with the running game.

I will pick JC by a touchdown in a very close game.

Congtrats to our 7th grade. I watched it on the nternet and it was JC smashmouth football at its best. This shows our kids that they can not only comptete for, but win State Champoinships.
Messages In This Thread
Covington Catholic @ Johnson Central 11/9 - by MonsterMan - 11-05-2012, 11:41 AM