Poll: Winner
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Covington Catholic
46.00%
Johnson Central
54.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic @ Johnson Central 11/9
sstack Wrote:Looking for an honest answer from JC fans; how is this years team compared to last years team. Last years team was way down from the previous couple years and unless JC has improved a lot, I can not see them beating a much improved Cov Cath.
As far as Cov Cath goes, like I said they are much improved, but still not the power they used to be (as proved by end of year lose to Conner). If JC improved a lot from last year, than they have a shot, if not, I see Cov Cath winning. Once again I think JC's pass D will be a key if they are to win. Cov Cath's running game was not too impressive and they will go to the air early and often on JC. CCH D has nice size line, but not great speed which HHS exploited with their speed. Can JC do the same or are they going to try to run between the tackles for 3-4 yard gains,which I think CCH could stop.
First round of playoffs are a waste and in the 2nd round we should really start to see who are the contenders and who are the pretenders. Looking forward to results of this game and well as Boyle/RC, and Lex Cath/KC.

It is hard to root for CCH, but I guess I will be in this one just because I would not be able to make it down to JC for the next game if they won. All though I do have a good time visiting the state parks down your way.
JC is better you can't key on 1 guy. The biggest improvement to me was the Qb. Idk if they have improved enough to win this game but it will be close.
Messages In This Thread
Covington Catholic @ Johnson Central 11/9 - by tomcatfan722000 - 11-04-2012, 02:04 AM