Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama ad: Romney "dishonest" on auto bailout
TheRealVille Wrote:Marchionne didn't say anything of the sort. Your view really don't mean anything right now. It is only your speculation. The execs of Jeep state exactly the opposite of your view. If you want to keep posting stuff, trying to twist what it really says, keep on going. I hope you realize that lying will send you to hell as quick as anything else. I have posted non refutable evidence, from your own links nonetheless, that clearly shows that you are posting falsehoods.

Now you know what Marchionne says or doesn't say? Irrefutable? You're evidence is copied just like mine is. Let me give you my idea of irrefutable, my salvation question was settled the day I was washed in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus. He died on the cross willingly so that those of us who choose to accept Him, "by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2: 8-9, don't have to worry about it anymore. But, thanks for your concern.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Obama ad: Romney "dishonest" on auto bailout - by TheRealThing - 11-02-2012, 04:39 PM