Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlueGrassRivals.Com Rankings' 10/22
Single A looks about right to me. Not completely sold on Williamsburg just yet, but with Raceland's loss to Fairview, I understand the reasoning in their higher ranking. I think both Beechwood and Hazard are beginning to get people back and put things together, and this is probably the most accurate that it has been all year. Until I see it happen otherwise, I think the west will send Mayfield or Beechwood into the Finals. As for the west, I think it's down to a three horse race of Hazard/Raceland/Fairview, in that order. Because with Fairview only beating Raceland by 2 tds, one of which was on a horrible fake punt call, and Raceland was without Daylin Beach for 3/4 of the game, I think Raceland will beat Fairview in the Regional Championship. Yes they were without King at full speed for most of the game, but even before his high ankle sprain, it wasn't his outside speed that was killing us. It was Turners unwillingness to go down. However, who so ever comes out of the west will get the reward of Mayfield, Beechwood, or Frankfort. Any of which will be a tall task.
Messages In This Thread
BlueGrassRivals.Com Rankings' 10/22 - by Scotty_Bronson - 10-23-2012, 12:34 PM
BlueGrassRivals.Com Rankings' 10/22 - by 64SUR - 10-23-2012, 02:06 PM