Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
50.00%
Ashland
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Ashland 10/25 (Freshmen Kiwanis Bowl)
Russell has looked better and better with each game. Every freshman class has had a few stud play makers on the team but this years class really has no weakness. Line is big,strong and actually fairly quick. Smith and Redden own the line at times. Linebackers are strong with one even being a gold medalist MMA fighter. lol Everyone else is just fast and loves to hit. I know these kids are taking this game very seriously. It's any ones ballgame and if we lose it would be nothing to be ashamed of. I have friends who have kids on the Ashland freshman team and I know it will be a hard fought game. I do see McKee possibly starting defense next year or getting alot of playing time. Is the Conley boy good enough to start Varsity? You betcha! He has every tool to start. He is fast and would chew his foot off than rather to come down from a tackle. He would probrably be the fastest kid Russell would have but he is young and makes young mistakes at times so I would just give him another year on Freshman team IMO.
Messages In This Thread
Russell @ Ashland 10/25 (Freshmen Kiwanis Bowl) - by DevilWatcher - 10-19-2012, 03:03 PM