Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
50.00%
Ashland
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Ashland 10/25 (Freshmen Kiwanis Bowl)
Should be a good game. 2 losses came at the hands of a very good Cabell-Midland team. Other 2 were winnable games just fell short. They were in both cabell-midland games til 4 quarter couple passes killed'em. These boys have really come together as a team an found an identity other than just Quinton Baker that's what this team struggled with last year an seem to have figured out they can play football without Q. Even through some tough losses I can see that this team will be a force on Friday nites in the near future along with Mr Baker to complete this team. Whatever the outcome Thursday it a shame Q isn't allowed to play in his Kiwanis bowl but is understandable due to playing on Friday nites, this game is a moment all these kids look back to when there seniors an reflect on.

On the other hand I do recall a great back from Russell named Gross (I think u know him) did play in his Kiwanis bowl an had plenty of time on Friday nights. Just sayin... I'm sure one of you Russell boys will give the rest of that story.
Messages In This Thread
Russell @ Ashland 10/25 (Freshmen Kiwanis Bowl) - by BADCAT74 - 10-19-2012, 08:28 AM