Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Players and Teams around
kyfun Wrote:I agree teams can improve from one year to the next. North Pulaski has 5 new players that did not play last year on 7th grade from injuries,transfers,etc. The team is much better this year and will challange Southern for the 8th championship. If you have some transfers that has made a huge difference in you team you may be a contender. If you think that because they are getting older and growing Lone Oak is now a 20 point better team against Southern, NO Way! Most of the kids for the Pulaskis teams have played tackle football together for their schools teams since the first grade. They put in more time practicing and conditioning than any school in the state. The youth school teams were put in place 10 years ago to improve high school football. As you can see it has shown to have improved the middle school teams to be the best in the state and will at the high schools Level soon.

Well that is where your lack of football knowledge shows. I just told you how Mayfield turned around Lone Oak by over 40 points from 6th to 7th grade happened. Mayfield dresses 17 kids do you really think new players made the difference. So you think a Qb who didnt have the strength to throw past the line of scrimmage last year develops and now can throw with strength and accuracy to a kid who dropped balls last year and now is catchinh them or a running back who was fast now developing cuts and when to hit the hole or kick it out cant make up 20 points. I have seen it on the HS level grade school and middle school level. Heck an offensive line learning technique and leverage and how to get off the ball faster can give 20 points to your offense. That is not even counting defense where improvement can effect that same 20 points. As for how hard you work and how much you practice Mayfield Middle started when the Hs did which is a you are legally aloud to start and went full pads when the HS did as well. I cant speak for Lone Oak but i am really betting they did to. So if the Pulaskies were going beyond that it might have been illegally, not sure Middle Schools have to follow the same rules so it could have just been unethically. The Automatic assumption of the practice and work ethic of teamsyou couldnt possibly know anything about tells me alot about your football knowledge and your probable age.
Messages In This Thread
Best Middle School Players and Teams around - by rednblackattack - 10-13-2012, 12:48 PM