Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Middle School Players and Teams around
Without given anyone too much info to use in the playoffs, I think people are really gonna find mayfield to be loaded with talent. I have watched mayfield football for years. I cannot remember an 8th grade team that was more loaded across the board than this years. Our only problem was lone oak was also loaded. We dress 30 kids, in one class, and bring up 4 7th graders. I think the problem we got as far as players being mentioned are that most of you seem to be looking only at one side of the ball. Our defense has some great players that other teams would like to have. I know one that scored 3 touchdowns off defense alone. I know there were others on defense that scored as well. Our kicking game is good as well. We also have scored several touches on kick returns. I say look further than the glory positions. We also have 2 defensive linemen that cant be stopped, unless you bring in the high school. I think we are going to surprise alot of people. Good luck cards.
Messages In This Thread
Best Middle School Players and Teams around - by mysonis55 - 10-08-2012, 02:01 PM