Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What school has the nicest and which has the most obnoxious fans?
Chorn Wrote:My vote goes to Johnson Central for most obnoxious and Boyle county for nicest.

If I could find the Letter to the Editor from this person, I would post it...

In 2010, a Boyle Co. fan sent the Paintsville Herald a letter to the editor wanting to thank all the JC's for how nice they were. One of their kids (not a player) had to be taken to the ER. This person said they had JC fans offered to take the family to the ER, ask them if they needed any other help while they were there. They said that JC was the nicest place they had ever been.

Not sure on the year, but JC played Shelby Co. A player had to be taken off the field in an ambulance. The Shelby Co. fans and the parents of this kid couldn't get over how nice the JC fans/administration was... I know because I heard them on several occasions at the game.

Say what you want to about JC, people may not like us... and when we're playing against your team, we're gonna cheer for our squad and want to win as bad as anybody. But I promise you won't meet any fans, parents, coaches, players,
administration nicer than JC's.
Messages In This Thread
What school has the nicest and which has the most obnoxious fans? - by Pulp Fiction - 09-10-2012, 03:56 PM