Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What school has the nicest and which has the most obnoxious fans?
The worse place I ever attended a game was at Knox Central last year. They have their parents and boosters on both sides and behind the visiting team players (not on the home side behind their own kids). The fans were yelling and harassing the players while the game was going on. I was at the Rock/Knox game last year and I didn't have a kid playing on either team, I was just watching the game and the Knox fans were terrible. I thought at one moment last year one of the Knox fathers and a Rock player were going to get into it, but a Rock coach stepped in and told the dad to not be yelling at the kids. Then he started yelling at the coach. I know the Knox fans were probably a little pumped up--they were kickin Rocks butt the whole game, but I dread having to ever go there again as my kids get older. The sad part is that it isn't the Knox kids fault in the least bit, but the school gets a bad rap.
Messages In This Thread
What school has the nicest and which has the most obnoxious fans? - by HonestJohn - 09-07-2012, 01:18 PM