Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 21 - George Washington 14 (Charleston, WV)
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Good post, BADCAT74. You do more to prove my point and to extend the perception of Ashland's glass house arrogance better than I could ever do. Your words tell it all. Thank you for being "Exhibit A". All form and no substance and, as for that long ago "tradition", Army and Navy were big time back in the 1940s.

Now, tomcatfan722000, you are slipping a little. While all Class 4A teams could and would lose to Trinity, it is a fantasy to think that FTH or CovCath would lose to anyone east of Cold Spring. Still, you haven't drowned in that maroon sugar water yet as has BADCAT74. And, your boys will beat Class 2A Russell without much trouble. Enjoy those wins.

I am not suggesting Ashland is gonna beat either team. Way to early to make that statement. Just saying in 4A NKY isnt as strong as past years. Now maybe Highlands and Cov Cath improve leaps and bounds and leave everyone behind or maybe an injury to bur/bir( not sure about spelling) at covcath or McCoy at highlands changes the complexion of this season. Way to early to tell especially in a down year in class 4A
Messages In This Thread
Ashland 21 - George Washington 14 (Charleston, WV) - by tomcatfan722000 - 09-01-2012, 03:52 PM