Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Miss From Your Childhood?
torQQue Wrote:Mommas cooking for one! I do still get it ocassionally. But she fed me three good hot meals a day.

Getting to stay home from school on snowy days and build snowmans, drink hot chocolate, and play video games all day.

I also miss going up in the hills with my all friends and buiding tree houses and cabins. That was always fun.

I miss all the innocences of childhood. Everyone was just out to play and have a good time.
My friends back then all enjoyed the good things life had to offer. No one was even aware of drugs. Now that Im older and see how drugs have destroyed some of these old friends lives. This alone makes me miss seeing them enjoying life like it was intended. Alot of the kids I grew up with are now dead because of drugs.

I miss the security you get from being a child. Back then I didn't have to worry or didnt realize how bad things can sometimes be in the world. (eg. drugs, crime, wars, financial struggles, divorce, etc..) My parents and other adults around me always made me feel safe and protected from any of the bad things in the world.

Most of all I miss the magical feeling and the vivid imagination you have when your a child. I always dreamed so big when I was child. I was the commander and chief of my GIJOE army. I had the BMX equipped with nitrous. I was going to astronaut and travel to mars. You get the picture.

Whats great about all this. Is I get to relive all this from a different perspective. On a daily basis I get to relive that same magic and big dreams through my kids eyes. They look up to me and even though I have many faults they think I am superman. BGG and I strive to give them that same feeling of security we all should experience as children. Being a kid is magical and kids should enjoy. I will do whatever I can to give my kids the greatest childhood. We all know it passes us by rather quickly.

awww..so now you are going to make me cry too? I've already shed tears over AI...lol...

I miss the magic & innocence of my early childhood and I miss spending time with my sisters...
Messages In This Thread
What Do You Miss From Your Childhood? - by SE04 - 01-19-2006, 12:55 AM
What Do You Miss From Your Childhood? - by BlueGrassGirl - 01-19-2006, 02:12 AM
What Do You Miss From Your Childhood? - by Midee1 - 01-19-2006, 08:10 AM
What Do You Miss From Your Childhood? - by BC75 - 01-20-2006, 01:04 AM
What Do You Miss From Your Childhood? - by 98 - 01-20-2006, 10:10 AM
What Do You Miss From Your Childhood? - by 98 - 01-20-2006, 02:09 PM
What Do You Miss From Your Childhood? - by 98 - 01-20-2006, 03:26 PM
What Do You Miss From Your Childhood? - by BC75 - 01-21-2006, 01:25 AM
What Do You Miss From Your Childhood? - by DTfan - 01-22-2006, 05:05 PM