Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ensworth, TN 62 - Lexington Catholic 14
I went over and watched the game. Catholic was completely out manned. As for Bolin. The game I saw him play was outstanding. I am not a UL fan but they got a heck of a QB. As for stretching the field he didnt have time to throw it long and if he did the Cath receivers were not fast enough to get open. I saw he was 27 for 40 around 280 yrds.with several dropped passes . I came away thinking the that we (UK) missed on a great player in our back yard. Great accuracy good command of the game. I saw him throw two or three 20 yrd outs on a dime. From what I saw I think he can play anywhere. Bolin is very elusive in the pocket,he created alot of plays on his own. Catholic was just athletically inferior to the Tn team. I am a huge UK fan but more of a fan of the kids. I also dont think because we are UK fans we should run kids down. I wish this kid all the luck being a local boy except when he plays us. I refrain from posting on this site but wanted to kind of defend this kid from a couple of you knockers. Enjoy the season boys.
Messages In This Thread
Ensworth, TN 62 - Lexington Catholic 14 - by catsallthetime - 08-26-2012, 10:25 AM