Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County Vs. Rowan County (Scrimmage) 8/8
Rebel55 Wrote:bragging? You where not impressed and all I did was make a valid point that Boyle's Defence had a shut out on the game you speak of. Since the Rockcastle game can't count because they lost there back, let's look at the season as a whole. For the 2011 season Boyle finished at #2 in the State 4A KHSAA Team Scoring Defensive Leaders. #5 in the state at Rushing Yards allowed and #6 at passing yards allowed. Holding Lexington Catholic to 3 touchdowns in 2 games is not shabby. The Knights did that in one game against Highlands, had 33 against Bell, and 37 against John Hardin. Nobody but Bowling Green came close to doing what Boyle did. For the season Boyle's D had 4 shut outs. I will say we did bend last year, but did not break.

For the record .....A starting Jacob Tamme broke his leg, I believe against Harrodsburg in 2000. One play maker might make a difference, but great teams will over come a loss and continue to find a way to win.

People tend to forget that from that 2000 team and still they were the most talented of all the Boyle squads that year. (Scored close to 900 points without him) :Thumbs:
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County Vs. Rowan County (Scrimmage) 8/8 - by Hatz - 08-07-2012, 06:03 PM