Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County Vs. Rowan County (Scrimmage) 8/8
I'll be the first to say that last years team was not as talented as the State Title teams, but a shut out playoff win and to do it on the road is impressive for a defense against a team that averaged 35 points a game for the previous 11 games last year.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be bragging about shutting out Rockcastle after they lost their main weapon on offense. I watched several of their games last year and they were fortunate that other backs stepped up and overachieved against Russell Co, PCC, and the whole remaining schedule after Rowe was hurt. They had a great year considering they lost their main RB. Take Jude away from JC last year, or Davenport from Bell last year, or Canady from Knox Central this year and see how they fare. One player makes a huge difference. You never know, some kid on Boyle may be the next Jacob Tamme. I think Boyle Co. has the best defense of the two, but I am not sure of their offense.
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County Vs. Rowan County (Scrimmage) 8/8 - by HonestJohn - 08-07-2012, 02:29 PM