Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County Vs. Rowan County (Scrimmage) 8/8
HonestJohn Wrote:I love what Boyle has done for our region, but I don't think they are as strong this year as in years past. Last year I saw them play Knox Central and Rockcastle in the playoffs, and they were not that impressive on offense or defense in either game. I missed the Lex Cath game, they must have played a lot better because it was 10-7 loss--much closer than I would have thought. I don't think they will be as strong this year as last. I also think they will have their hands full with the high powered offense Rowan has, but you never know. Who would have thought Russell Co. would lose first round of the playoffs last year? I always root for the closest teams (county, district, region, then area) so go Boyle. I can't wait for this season to start. Let's play some football.

They more than handled Rowan's high powered offense last year and that was with Wing at QB which they don't have anymore. With new D coordinator Brian Hodge I expect their defense to be better this year. (was terrible last year). Still think the Rebels have too much for them.
Messages In This Thread
Boyle County Vs. Rowan County (Scrimmage) 8/8 - by 64black&gold - 08-06-2012, 07:07 PM