Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
football previews, predictions and highlights
London Olympic Games 2012 Preview: Gabon U23 Vs Switzerland U23 Predictions

Catch real time updates on your favorite London Olympic Games 2012 Match.

Gabon U23 Preview

The national Under-23 side has won through to the CAF Under-23 Championship and are close to a first-ever visit to the Olympic Games,

The side did have a disappointment earlier this year when they failed to qualify for the All Africa Games, defeated by DR Congo in the preliminaries.

The Young Panthers will be led by Gabon FA technical director Claude-Albert Mbourounot, with senior national team coach Gernot Rohr no doubt casting an eye over the side with a view to possibly drafting a few in for the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations.

“If you have to qualify for the Olympic Games, you must be ready to beat the best and I think we have a fair chance with our opponents. Gabon can make it to London 2012 with the quality of players they have,” Rohr said. Gabon U23 is young hungry and strong with a great balance offensive a attack with sound defense.

Switzerland U23 Preview

Swiss team comes into this match with a recent 1-0 loss to Senegal U23. Switzerland comes in with a very inexperienced young team. They have not qualified as a team since 1924. There is not much to be said about Switzerland exact their lack of experience.

Gabon U23 Vs Switzerland U23 Predictions: 1-1 Draw

Both of these teams come in with lack of experience. I see this being a match where both teams play very safe and not try to do too much. This is anyone’s game I see a draw

Original Source Gabon U23 Vs Switzerland U23
Messages In This Thread
football previews, predictions and highlights - by Mario - 07-21-2012, 06:44 AM