Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Braxton Beverly going to Knott Central next year?
ballboy Wrote:I know Braxton is not coming to Knott and knott is not the king of the 14th region. they got all the breaks last year, I talked to a very close person to the Knott Co program last week and they said that knott lost their best player in Davis and would not be as good this year as last and the region is on the road and it hard to repeat...I was told yesterday that a player from West Virgina would enrole at Perry when the school year started that would be a freshman and a dominate player inside present that would be hard to handle and also a kid from New York would be here after the 4th of July to enrole also this is from a close source to the program...Breathitt will have te best team they did at the end of the year this year and a phantom call caust them the region.

I am sure they are coming for the good jobs and the superior education. LOL. I did hear that the mother from West Virginia is coming to be Superintendant Amis's personal cosmetologist and the mother from New York is going to a Roof Bolter for TECO Coal Company
Messages In This Thread
Is Braxton Beverly going to Knott Central next year? - by OrangenowBlue - 05-15-2012, 09:20 PM