Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama announces he supports same-sex marriage
Stardust Wrote:^ That's fair TH32, and I respect you. I'm a very open person, and I do not let those around me - BOTHER me! However, what I support versus is very different than what I ignore. And what I ignore is 100% what makes me guilty as a Christian. You said you are a christian. If so, then I'm confused by your comment that you support it. The Bible is clear that marriage is between a man and a woman. The Bible is clear that homosexuality as an immoral, abomination, and declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. The Bible's condemnation of homosexuality is at the exact same level as beastiality! I no more will support homosexuality than I would the Mexican Woman who gets her Butt womped by a Donkey in Tijuana! Same thing.

Your comments are 100% right about divorce, but fix divorce issues. How, by becoming a better christian! Why, because "Man's" first tendency is SIN! Thus, it is always easier for a man to fall to sin than it is to Christ. You issue on the whole divorce side is weakened by not pointing out that what makes man happy as a man ( which means both man and woman) is to lust, thus fornicate, thus divorce. That's the sin, and it comes natural to sin. Thus, if you are a christian, you are right to not support those sins. Then if you do not support those sins that makes man "happy", then you cannot support a man who sleeps with a man, or a woman who sleeps with a woman, because those are sins, and they are easy for those individuals to do!

Do you feel that it's OK to screw a Donkey - If you LOVE that Donkey? Even if you truly believe you love that Donkey??? Same thing, so you would have to support those who engage with Sheep as you do with a Man who loves a Pig in his Blanket!

I appreciate your view, but if you are going to say you are a christian, then I'm confused by your stance!

Beautifully put Dusty.
Messages In This Thread
Obama announces he supports same-sex marriage - by Bob Seger - 05-13-2012, 09:29 PM