Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region 2012 (Include Rankings)
Stike I'm not sure on how much you get to watch softball. It appears not very much. You just said the basketball team has a freshman starting at point guard.. Why do they have a freshman starting at that position? Is it because of who dad is or because he is better than the other point guard? He is also the starting quarterback. So he shouldn't be starting it should be a junior or senior no matter howe good or bad that junior or senior is? I believe all positions are open. The grade should not matter and who mom and dad or grandparents are should not matter. You play girls through out the season adn even at different positions. One good thing about fastpitch is that you can re-enter and you have the dp/flex rule. There is no reason you can't get girls playing time. As jv and freshman games yea they play a few and thye play no tournaments. There are alot of freshman and jv tournaments out there but they don't go. Why??? I don't know. Playing morgan co. was a joke. I heard they didn't even play 3 innings the Morgan team quit and Bath is no better. Why would you play teams like that? Should had played the jv against Morgan and than played Vasity against bath (JMO). There was a good tournament in Frankfort this weekend with some pretty goor teams . Why don't you play there instead of playing Morgan and Bath. I could go further but I won't. I could tell you the real truth but nope I will be good. Strike you may know about basketball, football but man you have no idea about the softball end. Well you only hear from one end. You need to go watch and I mean watch. Go watch practice. Watch the off season. See how much knowledge they have. Shoot I heard they had a obstruction call against e. jessamine and your coach did nothing. Ask the plate umpire when it wasn't even his call???? ok
Messages In This Thread
14th Region 2012 (Include Rankings) - by bigben - 10-21-2011, 12:10 AM
14th Region 2012 (Include Rankings) - by bigben - 10-21-2011, 12:28 AM
14th Region 2012 (Include Rankings) - by bigben - 10-21-2011, 09:33 AM
14th Region 2012 (Include Rankings) - by bigben - 10-23-2011, 07:57 PM
14th Region 2012 (Include Rankings) - by coach40 - 03-22-2012, 12:10 AM
14th Region 2012 (Include Rankings) - by coach40 - 04-02-2012, 01:33 PM
14th Region 2012 (Include Rankings) - by outsidein - 04-16-2012, 09:41 AM