Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are so many candidates still trying?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Just use the search button instead. You just don't like the answer to the question. Stop wasting my time.

Romney will be a (much) lesser of two evils in November. Obama is a wrecking ball who is destroying what is left of our free market economy - a system that true libertarians hold dear. Ron Paul is irrelevant in this campaign. A write-in vote for Paul or vote for anybody else who has no chance of winning is a vote for the (much) greater of two evils from a libertarian perspective. I don't believe that you are a libertarian because there is nothing more important to libertarians than the free market and personal liberty and Obama is working to place shackles on both.

It is nice when a candidate reflects all of your personal beliefs but when that is not the case, then voting against the greatest threat to liberty is preferable to simply throwing one's hands up and doing nothing.

This is exactly the point that I, as well as others, have made in many posts on this subject. If you don't like the answer, then that is your problem. Just stop lying by saying that nobody has explained why you should vote for Romney.

So the reason to vote for Romney is that he is lesser of an evil than Obama. I would contend that Ron Paul is lesseer than an evil than Obama. Therefore, there is no difference between Romney and Paul. Correct?
Messages In This Thread
Why are so many candidates still trying? - by LWC - 03-14-2012, 12:11 AM
Why are so many candidates still trying? - by nky - 03-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Why are so many candidates still trying? - by LWC - 03-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Why are so many candidates still trying? - by nky - 03-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Why are so many candidates still trying? - by LWC - 03-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Why are so many candidates still trying? - by tvtimeout - 04-09-2012, 02:13 PM