Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS (Android 4.0)
zaga_fan Wrote:I upgraded mine as well.
Have you noticed a loss in battery life?
Yes I have - a dramatic difference. I did some research and found that we are not alone in experiencing this problem. Supposedly it is happening because the tablet is not going into deep sleep correctly. I read some suggestions to disable/enable system settings to fix the problem. I am going to work some more with my tablet this weekend. It makes sense that some settings need to be reset following the upgrade. Occasionally, I have to disable and then enable the data capability of my Android phone when I lose the G3 network connection.

I think that I may have fixed mine by toggling some settings but I should know for sure tomorrow morning. I usually get several days of use from a charge but it was going almost dead overnight right after the upgrade. When the Transformer was first released there was a problem with the dock discharging the tablet but an upgrade fixed the issue. I usually get more than 12 hours of use on a charge when thee tablet is docked to the keyboard.
Messages In This Thread
Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS (Android 4.0) - by Hoot Gibson - 03-16-2012, 08:46 PM