Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ron Paul: No Federal Financial Aid for Tornado Victims
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If we could have one thread where religion doesnt come into play, and we actually look at whats going on in our government and how horrible this economy has become, than i think we'd be a lot better off.
Im a believer just like most Americans, Christian by faith, but all politics has become is religion talks, are the gays being treated fairly and who made a racist comment today.

Its no wonder were sinking.

I am a christian and even a deacon. However, I am also Baptist which believes in personal interpretation. I figure that my personal beliefs are just that personal... however, in discussing politics, most come by choosing upon those beliefs.Therefore they do become intangled.

Our country is about the same as it always was it except at the beginning...federalist anti-federalist, to republican to democrat.

I have stated many times that I am a libertarian a registered one in fact... Ron Paul appeals to me in this time and the stance on FEMA, federal reserve, foreign policy.

It address many of the issues that you are concerned with, I would recommend taking a look!
Messages In This Thread
Ron Paul: No Federal Financial Aid for Tornado Victims - by tvtimeout - 03-13-2012, 11:49 AM