Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ron Paul: No Federal Financial Aid for Tornado Victims
TheRealVille Wrote:You try to post that you are some kind of political genius, and everybody but your two or three cheerleaders, are political idiots. You think you and the conservatives have all the clues.

I have never spent a day thinking you are smarter than me. That is your frame of mind. I know you are a far right wing idiot. That has no bearing on any inferoirity complex. I know at the end of the day, I have compassion for people, and you have zero. I am far superior to you in most things of that nature. You don't care if people get help, as long as you aren't paying for it.
These last few posts show once again your true character, RV. I had made no personal attacks against you whatsoever, but because I disagree with you about the role the federal government should play in disaster relief, you have repeatedly tried to bait me with your insults and smears. Of all the posters who frequent this forum, you consistently show the least class and the nastiest disposition of them all.

I don't know what your problem is, but I sincerely wish that you would get help. You seem incapable of debating any issue without getting frustrated and verbally attacking people.
Messages In This Thread
Ron Paul: No Federal Financial Aid for Tornado Victims - by Hoot Gibson - 03-07-2012, 10:57 PM