Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJ Gov. Christie Vetoes Gay Marriage Bill
Seriously?! I just explained why I said "Stop the petty crap, Hoot". What does "fool & fairy tale" have to do with anything? Members on this site have said much, much worse about Islam, but since it's Christianity it's a problem? No, that's not how it goes. Like I've said more than once, I told Hoot to cut the shit because they end up getting into a bitch fight and the topic is completely lost. It's already went off-topic as it is. Of course you're not going to agree with me telling him to cut the shit because you agree with him.

I have looked over quite a bit in this forum, and even when the topic is completely lost and insults are going back and forth. You guys don't say the stupid things that need to be edited or anything bad enough that warrants an infraction or ban, which is hard to do with our new rules, that most other topics on the forum does. I told Hoot to cut the shit because for one, he's wrong about the double standard because TRV wasn't even claiming to have evidence of the God he believes in in his post to TRT...and two, like I said, I want to avoid the flame war that results nearly everytime TRV and Hoot get into a debate. If Hoot wants to be a baby instead of getting my reasoning for telling him to cut the shit, that's his choice.

Don't even start the biased crap...I follow Hoot's line of thinking much, much more than TRV's, if I were to be biased, it sure as hell wouldn't be with a liberal. And I've also talked to TRV about things he's said in threads quite a few times.

Every single one of you know how un-biased I am regardless of what I believe when it comes to politics and religion, so don't even call me that bullshit. If anyone has anything else to say about the tongue lashing I gave Hoot (sarcasm), PM me. Nut up, stop getting your feelings hurt and have a debate like men instead of picking at each other. This forum doesn't have the idiot trolls that the others do on BGR, please act like it dudes.
Messages In This Thread
NJ Gov. Christie Vetoes Gay Marriage Bill - by vundy33 - 02-23-2012, 10:06 PM