Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJ Gov. Christie Vetoes Gay Marriage Bill
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And maybe there are people on this board who have been married once and really do believe in it.
I will celebrate my ninth wedding anniversary next month with two beautiful children and still believe you should be married once and that its forever between a man and woman.

If gays want to be married and "truly" love each other enough, why dont they move somewhere that permits it? If they cant afford it (cause i know that'll be your argument) then why dont they just live happily together and shut up about it.
If gays believe they deserve the right to marriage, then maybe they should stop sinning and get in a straight relationship and ask for gorgiveness.
They always want to argue rights, well shouldnt it be the "right" of christians to keep gays from marrying since thats part of there religion.
Maybe gays could start there own religion.
No, that won't be my argument. My argument will be that how would you like to be forced to move somewhere you didn't want to because your neighbors didn't want you be there, for any reason. They shouldn't move anywhere, because they shouldn't have to leave the place they call home, for any reason. Like Stardust pointed out, it's just not the living together thing, there are many reasons connected with issue.
Messages In This Thread
NJ Gov. Christie Vetoes Gay Marriage Bill - by TheRealVille - 02-20-2012, 09:40 AM