Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County vs. Lee County 2/21 (56th District)
Strikeout King Wrote:No you didn't but the way you talk, seems like everyone is guilty except for Lee County. I don't have reason to lie on Evans, I don't the kid, he's a good ball player and Coach Wright is a good Coach, he's had Estill's number in the Districts over the years, going back to when Coach Tiller was Coach, he get's the best out of his players. Should be a good game on Tuesday (if it gets played due to weather) I don't think Morris has had a big game since Letcher Central. The only games I've said anything about was Hazard, Powell County, Ryle, P-Burg and Lee and most of those were due to missed Free Throws. You shoot poorly from the line you won't win many games. Is Lee County still playing tomorrow ?
It will be decided around lunch, my guess is yes, by the way the evans kid is an outstanding young man, who i have been around since he was a 5th grader and he is very humble and i have never heard him say anything durogartory to anyone, he is harder on himself by far than anyone else, Coach has had to sit him before because he gets upset with his play sometimes and he just needs to understand everything wont drop in but he is doing fine now, he is alot like the Roberts boy you guys had last year, just a class act. I hope Kenton a ton of luck he was a good competitor with the right attitude
Messages In This Thread
Estill County vs. Lee County 2/21 (56th District) - by JOBAKKA - 02-19-2012, 09:32 PM