Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#7 Bell County @ #5 Whitley County 2/17
UKFan8 Wrote:Right now, I truly believe that Whitley Co. is a little underrated while Bell Co. is a little overrated.

For Bell Co., Maci Morris is sensational but if you stop her, no one else has solidified themselves as being a potent scorer. With Neal being back, obviously that helps, but in the end, I see Bell Co. being a team that better not get overconfident heading into the district tournament, especially with what happened last year in the tournament on their home floor.

For Whitley Co., I think people have overlooked this team. They've just quietly went about their business with win after win. They're a VERY dangerous team come tournament time. The victory over Glasgow was impressive in itself, but then you throw in the margin of victory and it becomes a real eye opener.

I like Whitley Co. in this one and they're starting to look like a team that may very well de-throne the Lady Tigers of Clay Co. come March!!!!

Bell County is not overratted
Messages In This Thread
#7 Bell County @ #5 Whitley County 2/17 - by wildcats fan - 02-15-2012, 11:30 PM