Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 69 - Pikeville 50 ( 15th Region All A )
PHSForever Wrote:1st technical was on Ethan Rowe. On a scramble for a ball, he got it, and a BL player rolled up on the back of his leg. Ref blew the whistle and started to call the foul. As Ethan was jerking his leg out from under the BL player, the ref took that as an attempt to kick the BL player and whistled Ethan for a T. Second one was on Wes Anderson, another pileup for a loose ball, BL player rolled over Wes pretty good. Wes got up and lifted him up by his leg.

1st T was unjustified in my opinion, I think the ref overreacted by only seeing part of it. Second one on Wes, was entirely justified, Wes lost his head. I think he was frustrated because he was getting pulled, pushed, etc (most notably by #5 of BL) for much of the game and nothing was getting called, and he lost his composure. Doesn't justify what he did though.

Pretty sure BL's player were getting just as much pushing and pulling from Pikeville also....
Messages In This Thread
Betsy Layne 69 - Pikeville 50 ( 15th Region All A ) - by Hillbilly Heartthrob - 01-16-2012, 11:08 AM