Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran Threatens to shut the Strait of Hormuz
Old School Wrote:According to this article Boeing is not the only contractor involved in this deal, Silorsky Aircraft part of United Technologies will be supplying Black Hawk helicopters.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-new...on-dollars

I admit I don't like unions as they are today, while I've never worked in a union controlled mine I have worked with several miners who have. Of these miners only two or three went back to the union and their only reason for doing so was get their time in for the union medical card. All of the other miners said they would never go back to a union mine.

With that being said, unions started by looking out for the men/women and if it had stayed that way I would probably give more support to the unions, but that has not happened. Unions could care less about the employee, they are only worried about expanding their war chest and gaining more power. One has to look no futher than the UMWA, various teacher unions and city unions along with the UAW to see how they are breaking the system. I realize that all unions do not operate the way those do, but the ones I mentioned give other unions a bad name.

?????
One other thing I didn't mention, I don't see a need for unions in the public sector. I never have.
Messages In This Thread
Iran Threatens to shut the Strait of Hormuz - by TheRealVille - 12-31-2011, 03:07 AM