Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republican Gingrich out of Virginia primary election
TheRealVille Wrote:No, that doesn't make me an atheist. Not all people believe that the bible is true, or that the god in it, is God. That doesn't constitute atheism, or being an agnostic. I never have said anything about, or even insinuated, a godless universe. You really are ignorant, aren't you?
The problem with being a liar is keeping your stories straight. Maybe you can explain who the "him" is that you claim in the post below does not exist:

TheRealVille Wrote:
TheRealThing Wrote:RV just because my dog humps everything from work boots to footballs doesn't make him gay. But, just address one thing for me if you would. Are you really categorically saying that you can't see or understand the insoluable link between morality and the Almighty? But, just by way of conversation how or why would one leave the Author and Finisher out of a question of moral implication? As I have said, without an absolute standard, in this case God's law, the best that we could ever hope for is endless debate. I know you have to be able to see that. It is the exact reason America has so much trouble legislating any point these days at the local, state or federal level. There is no line one cannot cross. or at minimum one that cannot be equivocated, with mitigation. Without some absolutes the sanity which once (rather recently) was the fabric of America is gone forever.
I leave "him" out of the discussion because there is no him. Believe in your fairy tale all you want, that's your right. I agree with that right also, btw.

If you are no longer an atheist or an agnostic, then good for you. If you misstated your religious beliefs in the exchange with TheRealThing, then this would be a good time for you to set the record straight.
Messages In This Thread
Republican Gingrich out of Virginia primary election - by Hoot Gibson - 12-26-2011, 10:52 PM