Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Griffin III wins the 2011 Heisman Trophy
toussaints Wrote:i agree, I think Luck is overrated, but that's because the media put him on a very high pedestal. He's a very good football player, but he's not ready to win a Super Bowl yet.

Of course he's not! Neither is any other college player, lol. Jesus Christ...

Aslan Wrote:RG3 deserved it. He is Baylor football. Without him they don't win 4 games. He's the only one of the candidates that actually had a Heisman moment, when he threw that pass to beat Oklahoma with 8 seconds left. I would take RG3 over Luck. That's just me.
Best player in the country was Richardson. First SEC RB to have 20 rushing TD's. Incredible stat considering the greats that has played in the SEC.

You have to be kidding me man. Luck had more Heisman moments than RG3. I like RG3, but he's just not better. He cost his team 2 games this season, Luck didn't. Hell, Luck doesn't even have that much more skill around him.

Luck got screwed. He hasn't shown ANYTHING that says he's not the best QB in college football by far, nothing. It's all been proof he IS the best QB. I just don't understand it.
Messages In This Thread
Robert Griffin III wins the 2011 Heisman Trophy - by vundy33 - 12-13-2011, 06:03 PM