Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If a Republican .....................
judgementday Wrote:To me, the flag makes BO look a dictator than a president.......either way it was a dumb idea.

Very good observation. To some extent we have gotten a taste of what it feels like to be under the thumb of a dictator the past three years. He is imposing HIS will on the nation with all these new laws and regulations. When we allow 'special' condidtions to be enacted for minority interest groups, that's a loss of freedom for everybody else. Take his policy of "redistribution of wealth", working folks are being forced to fund the lives of those who don't want to work by the very people we elect to govern us. I don't get it, why does the party or the working class, who vows to continue entitlements on into infinity, get so much support from blue collar voters? I mean it isn't all that complex a problem to work out, basically one has two choices vote democratic and pay more taxes, or vote republican and pay less taxes.

As gullible as the average democratic voter seems to be these days, it would seem likely that sector of America is slowly showing signs of accepting the idea of a dictator. As long as the dems continue to make promises to take care of the non-workers they would vote democratic, even if they knew that meant sucumbing to a dictatorship.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
If a Republican ..................... - by nky - 03-22-2012, 08:14 PM
If a Republican ..................... - by nky - 03-22-2012, 08:15 PM
If a Republican ..................... - by nky - 03-22-2012, 08:49 PM
If a Republican ..................... - by nky - 03-22-2012, 08:50 PM
If a Republican ..................... - by nky - 03-23-2012, 10:00 AM
If a Republican ..................... - by TheRealThing - 03-23-2012, 11:48 AM