Poll: 3A State Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
50.00%
Central
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship)
Coachdad Wrote:Like I originally said nobody else seemed offended , also if you took my word for it why the book ?you also suggested how I could have said something if I said it the way you want me to , I don't tell somebody how they should say something. This is a public forum and I said NOTHING out of line, in short sorry if I offended you,but me personally dont get offended when I'm not guilty,you also did not comment on the fact that I said all people are not racist & that I have friends in Belfry, what's up with that ?

If you didn't like the book, why read it.:biggrin: Feel free to say anything you want and I will the same. Sure your not "guilty", as Belfry fans are not either. Apparently you didn't read the book. What up with that? Reread it and you will see where I agreed with you that all people are not racist and that I too have friends that live in Louisville. I'm glad you have friends in Belfry. As for me being offended, I am not. I just felt the ? came about to draw attention to Belfry and that church. You have no idea of who I am and the different race in my family.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship) - by Crossbones - 12-02-2011, 02:08 PM