Poll: 3A State Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
50.00%
Central
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship)
Crossbones Wrote:If you say it was an honest ?, then so be it and I'll take your word for it. But IMO, if you were curious as to the location of the church in reference to Belfry, Google maps is a wonderful tool. Pike County is the largest county in the State. The ? in general IMO should not have been brought up in this thread, if you needed to know it could have been asked in the thread in the general dissusion forum. I have great friends that live in Louisville and have stayed with them many of times. I also agree that not everyone is racist. You IMO are trying to turn this as I was being negative on how I interpretated the ?, but I felt you were the one being negative by trying to associate Belfry with that so-called church. It is hard to understand the context of a ? when it is thrown out somewhere that had no bearing whatsoever to do with the original topic. Instead of asking " any Belfry fans go to Gulnar Church" which puts the thought into the minds of people reading this thread, you could of ask in the other thread " how far is it from Belfry to the Gulnare church".
Like I originally said nobody else seemed offended , also if you took my word for it why the book ?you also suggested how I could have said something if I said it the way you want me to , I don't tell somebody how they should say something. This is a public forum and I said NOTHING out of line, in short sorry if I offended you,but me personally dont get offended when I'm not guilty,you also did not comment on the fact that I said all people are not racist & that I have friends in Belfry, what's up with that ?
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship) - by Coachdad - 12-02-2011, 01:54 PM