Poll: 3A State Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
50.00%
Central
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship)
Coachdad Wrote:It was an honest ? Nobody else reacted that way who responded, all it says was it's in Pike county how is somebody in Louisville supposed to know it's not near belfry, furthermore I have several friends at Belfry so I've lived long enough to know not everybody everywhere is racist .I guess if you want a negative interpretation of an honest question that what your going to do. Glad everyone didn't take that ? Out of context !

I think the reaction Coachdad was so strong from that person because some of us from Pike county are very offended by the actions of the aforementioned religious establishment and would like nothing more than to punch a Zealot in the face. I know that was my reaction when my wife told me of the situation, and I am all the way in Atlanta where the musings of Pike Co should not bother me, but it's home. So when the question was raised here the person got slightly offended as they felt it was implied they were being associated with said religious nut cases.

On a Football note, GO PIRATES.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship) - by AtlPirateFan - 12-02-2011, 11:13 AM