Poll: 3A State Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
50.00%
Central
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship)
TheTruthwillset Wrote:No,i'm not a Central fan and no i'm not a belfry fan and i'm from the eastern part of kentucky. I just don't think that belfry can stop central they are just more skilled period. there defence is amazing fast and they have a good quaterback. There so much more the Ace Wales,so you can say your going to win all you want but you all know deep down inside you will lose.Just want admit it.
no belfry doesnt know deep dpwn they will lose cause no one knows that, you truely do not know the outcome to a ballgame til game day , teams have their good and bad days and seasons, belfry's team this year is stronger and more level headed than last years. you all can doubt us all you want but i believe we have a chance if we are there to play, like i said we wont know until gameday so you can continue saying what you please you are probably upset that your team did not make it as far , which is sad that you have to take it out on teams that worked hard to get where they are.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship) - by belfry pirate lover - 11-30-2011, 08:39 PM