Poll: 3A State Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
50.00%
Central
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship)
pirate_time Wrote:iam going to be honest belfry's pass d was terrible last night if central can have a balance of pass an run belfry is screwed an if sani warren doesn't play this could get ugly...if sani plays the chances of the upset is better..sani an the rest of the d get healthily this belfry win 28-21...if sani doesn't play central 34-14...it all starts if U think u can win go play Ur game stop their offense win this game!!!!!!!!!GO PIRATES!!!!!:rockon::insane::popcorn:

Way to be so positive on Sani alone! hey i say the whole pirate nation hopes that him and the rest of the "D" is healthy,I know that i do. But to say this game hinges on one player is stupid. Did you watch the game last night? I assume that you did. Are you trying to say that the boy(Huddle) playing corner in his place was the cause for all of the TD's. If you are your not a pirate fan,but from what I saw along with the group i was with was 1TD(pass) down the middle of the field(blown assignment from the safety)1TD(run) around his side ;but both D-Ends were out at this time.1TD(pass) on the other corners side.And then the drive were they ran it in from about 1 yard out. Yeah Sani could had helped out last night but I don't think that Deion Sanders could have covered the whole field. Your being a little selfish to think one player caused all of these touchdowns on defense or could make such a difference in this weeks chamionship game. If your gonna make comments like that you need to realize alot of these players read this board. I think Huddle did an excellent job to be playing in a game with so much riding on it.I say hats off to him and the REST of his TEAMMATES! Kids are gonna make mistakes like they did last night,Coach Haywood will make adjustments like he did at halftime,thats the way the game is played;not by one player to win it or loose it. TongueirateSho
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship) - by PirateNation - 11-27-2011, 01:31 AM