Poll: 3A State Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
50.00%
Central
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship)
FBALL Wrote:They haven't seen anyone with that kind of speed all year but very few teams have that kind of speed.

I'd say Garrard and Ashland come the closest.

I'd give the edge to Garrard.

Offensively - IMO Belfry needs to run the ball effectively and eat away that clock which they are so good at doing. I believe the Pirates should run strictly up the gut with a sweep here or there. Because with Centrals defensive speed. Those sweeps won't work unless you get the Central D strictly looking at the dive and smack a sweep for a 10 - 15 yard gain.

Defensively - Everybody has to get to the ball and tackle. And when you do tackle, you make them remember that your Belfry! And show them your tougher because you know you are!

I know Haywood is going to have these boys ready and prepared to win this title and bring it to Belfry!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship) - by Spud6 - 11-26-2011, 10:47 PM