Poll: 3A State Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
50.00%
Central
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship)
I am loving this thread.... It is only my opinion, but for what its worth, here goes.

Did Belfry come out flat last night? DEFINITELY! They in no way played the way I have seen them play all year! They seemed flat on their heels, tight, and uncomfortable. In the end, though, like all great teams, they found a way to win! That being said, anyone who believes that this team is in any way the same Belfry team that faced Central in the finals last year has their blinders on.

This game will be an uphill battle and it will be difficult, but this team has something special; I've known it since I watched them play middle school ball.... I don't know whether it will turn into a blow out or be a watch every second grind it out football game.... either way I know that the Pirates will be ready to play and represent their school and community with pride. I would not be dismissing them so carelessly or just automatically assuming that Central has this one sewn up, that's why they play the games!
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship) - by PHS95 - 11-26-2011, 01:44 PM