Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KY Football Coaches Association Award Winners
HD28 Wrote:Tell your boy Matney to pay his association dues so his kids will be eligible for these awards and it won't be a problem. :biglmao:

Listen boy before you go running your mouth why don't you at least know what you're talking about. Johnson Central has paid the association dues and what makes you think that they haven’t? According to the former Boyd County coach Lee Evans, Jude finished second in the voting. Tell me this loud mouth if Johnson Central hadn't paid their association dues how could he have finished second? You Rowan County people keep running your mouth though and keep stirring things up and see what it gets you. I hope he beats you worse next year and after what I witnessed in this year’s game it could be even uglier next year. Bottom line is this voting is a joke and evidently the people that voted Wing as district player of the year over JJ Jude and Sam Hunter are complete idiots.
Messages In This Thread
KY Football Coaches Association Award Winners - by Coach Booth - 11-23-2011, 09:56 AM