Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poole's Father Wants To Discuss Possible Transfer From UK basketball
Pretty good post SD.
I wouldn't mind riding the bench for UK, they are a championship caliber team. He may get to play next year or the year after if he stays. If he wants to PLAY BALL then I say he should look into transferring. I'm sure he didn't sign up to play on the bench and be a fan to his comrades, he signed up to play for someone and I am assuming that is why his dad is so furious. They also have to realize - this isn't highschool ball anymore, this is the best of the best. UK is the universe of college basketball and if he wants to play now, then I say he should look into transferring. I wish him well that's for sure. I don't think he has even gotten off the bench has he? He really can't be that bad. I know Cal has put in Hood and Polson over him, Hood I could probably agree with but Polson? Surely he is ranked higher nationally than Polson and is a better role player. I just don't get that part. It could possibly be strictly for show on Cal's part where Polson is a Kentucky boy.
Messages In This Thread
Poole's Father Wants To Discuss Possible Transfer From UK basketball - by Ballers - 11-02-2011, 02:49 PM